We are a boutique software house, with a happy team of great tech people. We develop software with a problem-solving mindset. Experts in Salesforce, we provide “teams as a service” to successful companies around the world, who trust in our technical quality, experience and communication skills.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and driven Salesforce Developer to join our growing team.
What we wish you have:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant education;
- 1+ year of experience working with Salesforce technology;
- Experience with Apex, Controllers, Triggers, Batch processes;
- Desirable experience with Salesforce API’s, including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API;
- Hands-on ability to create custom objects, workflows, Validation Rules, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL, and web services;
- Awareness of Salesforce configuration capabilities, the capability to identify potential custom development (when necessary) and the ability to suggest and implement the best practices of Salesforce development;
- Total proficiency in English and/or Spanish language is required;
- Being active in DevOps communities, having Salesforce certifications and/or Trailhead Badges is a plus;
If you are a problem-solving person, passionate about Salesforce, who thinks outside of the box, let us know!